Each year I finish my blogging by sharing some of my favourite posts over a few days. We’ll start my annual round-up with my favourite posts from 2019 on the subject of viva prep. Every PhD candidate will need to do something after submission to help themselves get ready. The posts below offer a range of different activities and encouragements to help with busy weeks waiting for the viva.
- A Week Of Prep – a few thoughts on structuring seven days of viva preparation.
- 10 Opportunities For Sharing – ideas for finding ways to share your work and get useful practice.
- 7 One-Pagers For Prep – starting points for summaries and reflection.
- A Few Sentences – sometimes, that’s all you need!
- Make Your Jar of Awesome – a neat little creative project to help preparation time and confidence.
- Four Mini-Vivas To Kickstart Your Viva Prep – four useful series of questions to help with conversations and reflections.
Spotted any other posts this year that you thought really helped with viva preparation? Let me know, and check back over the coming days for most Best of 2019 blog posts!