Each year I finish my blogging by sharing some of my favourite posts over a few days. I try to keep my daily posts as brief as possible, but sometimes it takes more than a hundred words to get to where I’m going. Today, I’m sharing some of my favourite long posts from the last year, covering a range of topics!
- Six Songs For The Viva – a little whimsy to start with!
- Enough is Enough – reflecting a little on doubts… “Have I done enough?!”
- 7 Tips For Completing Corrections – some thoughts on getting corrections done.
- The Greatest Worry – the secret, deepest fear of many candidates…
- The Tightrope – thinking about the difference between the viva and what you’ve done throughout your PhD.
- Katamari PhD! – a silly post reflecting on what PhDs are like!
These are a few of my favourite longer posts. Read any more that you like? Let me know, and check out tomorrow’s post where I go in the opposite direction and share some of my favourite short posts from this year!