You need to read your thesis to get ready for the viva. Then look deeply. Really look. What do you see?
- What are the structures of your chapters like?
- How do your chapters connect?
- What are the key points in your work? (and why?)
- Where are the safe parts you are absolutely sure of?
- Where are the tricky parts you need to read again?
Scanning your work isn’t sufficient to be ready for your viva, but it helps you get there. Looking at and analysing the larger “bones” of your thesis is better than trying to commit hundreds of pages of words to memory.