Viva prep doesn’t always feel easy. If you find it tough to get going, or you feel stuck, or you only have a little time, you can still do something small that will make a difference. Writing a few sentences could be a good way to start.
- Write a few sentences on key authors or papers you’ve used.
- Write a few sentences to summarise your key contribution.
- Write a few sentences to frame the challenge you’ve undertaken.
- Write a few sentences to reflect on how far you’ve come.
- Write a few sentences to unpick your methods.
- Write a few sentences about your biggest achievement.
You can write a lot more if you want to, but you can get something nice, short and valuable from even a little reflection and writing.