To finish 2018 I’m sharing my favourite posts from the last year. Not every post needs lots of words to make the point. Not every post needs to be an argument or a list or a series of questions. Here’s some of my favourite short posts from the last year.
- Talent, Work, Time – three things that have got you this far.
- Verbs – word choice matters.
- Thousands!!! – a few thoughts about questions in the viva.
- It’s Not “Defend!!!” – the meaning of defend.
- Long, Short – years and hours!
- What Makes A Really Good Viva? – you!
- Counting For The Viva – a short poem that was inspired by one of my daughter’s bedtime story books 🙂
I really like how the daily blog gives me the freedom to try lots of different ideas and styles. One more day of posts still to come to close out 2018 on the blog. What has been helpful from this review of the best of the year? Let me know! Thank you for reading, and do share any posts which you’ve found helpful.