We head towards the end of the year with today’s look back at some of the shortest posts I’ve written and published in 2020.
- You Must Be Good – you must be!
- Perfectly Prepared – you can be prepared, not perfect…
- Better & Ready – …and you need to get ready, not better.
- Your Examiners – a very short post about the other people at the viva.
- Hows & Whys – a little reflection and some helpful questions.
- Unscripted – what “practise” means for the viva.
- Little Things Help – a small post on small prep tasks.
- Do Less – a little post on perspective and the viva…
Short posts are fun to write. Sometimes they come from a great big idea that I can express concisely, sometimes I realise that fifty words is simply enough. I’ll be thinking a lot in the coming months about shorter posts, and maybe some way to share a collection of them.
Tomorrow we finish the review of the year’s posts with a topic that has been on my mind a lot: surviving.