I’m rounding 2017 off with five days of link sharing for five different areas I’ve posted on this year. Today I’m sharing some of my favourite short posts. Sometimes I’ll have a thought and realise it doesn’t take many words to explain it. Others, it’s the beginning of something else I’ll come back to another time. In any case, all of the posts below are brief but helpful. I’ve provided a tiny excerpt from each post to give a taste!
- The Best – …when can you stop?
- One Day – …why would this day be any different?
- Examiners Aren’t – They’re not monsters.
- On The Other Hand – …you can prepare for viva and be ready…
- Useful Words – You get to pick what helps you most…
- Your Opinion – Your opinion counts.
- Next? – …you have to do something better.
- Remember This – Omniscience isn’t a pre-requisite…
These aren’t the only short posts on the blog. In 2018 I’m hoping to make time to go through and tag shorter posts so they become more searchable. Good idea?
Found another post that you think is awesome? Let me know! And please share my best of 2017 posts with anyone who might need them. Retweets are always welcome!