Viva preparation is not about speed, but sometimes a quick task is useful to break the inertia. I’ve shared a few “top fives” posts before, but here are ten quick tasks to get things moving.
- Top Five Places To Bookmark In Your Thesis!
- Top Five Useful References For You!
- Top Five Academics Who Could Be A Good Examiner!
- Top Five Questions To Ask Your Supervisor!
- Top Five Friends Who Could Help Your Preparation!
- Top Five Definitions To Remember!
- Top Five Expectations For Your Viva!
- Top Five Details To Check!
- Top Five Things To Boost Your Self Confidence!
- Top Five Preparation Tasks!
Little lists, quick tasks, quick questions – they won’t be the most useful things you could do in preparation. Sometimes you’re not in a position to do the most effective task. Sometimes you’re not building a wall, you’re placing a brick: little by little, adding to your sense of being ready for your viva.