It’s not every day you sit down to talk with two examiners about your thesis, the end point of years of study and research. Not every day you get to find out what they think. Not every day – there may be no other days in your life like your viva day!
It’s an important day, but still just one day. Without over-obsessing, over-analysing, over-investing, it makes sense to ask a few questions to be as reasonably ready as possible.
- What can you do in preparation?
- What can you find out about your examiners to help you?
- What can you do to start the day well?
- What can you do to start the viva well?
- What can you do to be at your best in the viva?
- What can you do to find and bring confidence with you to the viva?
And, as your viva is not every day, what will you do to celebrate your achievement?