I’m trying something a little different for the next few days’ posts. Each post will be a checklist of things to do for a different part of the viva process, starting today with the Checklist for Submission!
Are you just about to submit? Step back for a few minutes and see if you’ve covered everything:
- I have written the best thesis I could.
- I know who my examiners are likely to be.
- I know the regulations and process for thesis submission.
- I have a rough plan of the work I’ll do in preparation for the viva.
- I have an approximate idea of when my viva is likely to be.
Checked all of these off? Then you’re ready to submit! Congratulations!
Tomorrow: Checklist for Viva Prep!