The Viva Survivors review of 2021 continues with some of my favourite long posts from this year.
Most of the time my daily posts range between 100 and 200 words; occasionally I go a little longer. Here are five that will take more time to read but which hopefully also contain more for the extra words.
They’re a little more reflective in most cases; it’s been that kind of year I guess.
- Still Interesting Times – a year on from my first post about the pandemic on the blog. I have a feeling there will be another post like this in March 2022 at the two year anniversary.
- Solving The Prep Problem – a big post all about getting prep done!
- The Missing Things – another post reflecting on how things have changed in the last few years and what you might need as a result.
- The Essentials – a story from my journey as a researcher-developer and some questions to help unpick what you might need to get ready for the viva.
- Space To Feel – a reflection on something important that has stood out to me more and more while delivering webinars.
More posts but fewer words tomorrow – I’ll share some of my favourite short posts from 2021.