What little things could you do regularly to help yourself on the lead up to submission and the viva?
- Keep a little notebook to hand to capture thoughts about your research.
- Collect small stationery items to annotate your thesis.
- Set a short time aside to reflect on a day’s progress or a week’s successes. (and record them somehow!)
- Mark spaces in your diary when you can stop and rest.
- List small tasks that you can complete in spare moments.
There are big things involved in viva prep that take lots of time and focus – but remember that every action you choose to take, little or big, can help you to be ready for your viva.