A little nudge to start viva preparations:
- Find five papers in your bibliography that have really supported you and your research.
- Find five people who can help you get ready for your viva.
- Find five days that you can take a good hour to do something to get ready.
- Find five places in your thesis where you make a good contribution.
- Find five reasons to help you believe you will succeed in your viva.
There will be many more for each category, and many more helpful categories of things that could help someone get ready. Five is a good starting place.