There’s no best, one-size-fits-all plan for viva prep. You have to explore what works for you, and if you’re busy that could feel quite stressful.
This blog contains lots of ideas for what might help someone get ready. How do you plan all that out? You explore by applying constraints to see what could work.
- What if you started your prep four weeks before your viva?
- What if you could only prepare for thirty minutes per day?
- What if you used your Saturday mornings?
- What if you thought it would take twenty hours?
- What if you had a list of tasks or goals first?
- What if you assumed a start or finish date for your prep work?
Exploring just a few constraints can help you arrive at sensible options for getting the work done.
Stop stressing about how it will all get done. Start exploring with useful constraints that will help you be finished.