I have an ever-growing list of ideas, potential projects and things to make to help people be ready for their viva. If you look around this site you’ll see lots of resources already:
- over sixty episodes of the podcast in the archive;
- a curated list of useful links from all over the place;
- original free resources like The tiny book of viva prep and my first Viva Minicast;
- pages with my ebooks and print guides;
- and, to date, almost 250 daily viva posts!
I get stuck thinking about which future projects and resources to prioritise. Which should I do first? Are there any I shouldn’t bother with at all? What kind of resources will help? What would make the biggest difference?
Rather than try to figure it all out for myself, I’d love to hear your thoughts. If you have ideas for the kinds of resources that could help, then please, tell me! What you do you want? What do you think would help? Where are there gaps in terms of helpful resources about the viva?
Often the first step to finding a solution is really figuring out what you need. So… What do you need?