I wrote a short post a few months ago with six why questions to help reflect on your research. Here are six more to continue the process.
- Why had no-one already done what you’ve done for your PhD?
- Why is your work original?
- Why is your work necessary?
- Why would someone else care about your research?
- Why is your thesis now finished?
- Why will you be celebrating after the viva?
Make some notes and let your answers rest for a couple of days. Come back and reflect some more.
Make opportunities to explore your research now your PhD is almost done.