This post is for anyone who feels down at the thought of getting ready for their viva.
- Remember that the hardest work is done by the time you submit your thesis.
- Planning your preparation helps to break down the work you still have to do.
- There is no rule that says you can’t take a break.
- There is no rule that says you can’t make your preparations enjoyable.
- In most cases it’s easier to do a little prep each day than squeeze everything into one or two pressured days of preparation.
And if you feel blue about getting ready or about your viva then it will probably help to talk to someone you trust to get advice or support.