I’m thrilled to announce that Keep Going – A Viva Survivors Anthology is out today! I celebrated with my book launch party yesterday and am now very happy that the book is available to buy. What is it? Here’s a little snippet from the book blurb:
Keep Going collects posts about viva expectations, viva prep and examiners, as well as:
- reflections on the PhD journey and confidence;
- practical steps for getting ready for the viva;
- thoughts on what it really means to survive the viva.
Over 150 posts from five years of writing, carefully curated and edited to be a valuable guide for every postgraduate researcher with a viva in their future.
I’ve been working on Keep Going for the last six months: curating the very best from nearly 1800 blog posts and five years of writing. The book is available now in three places, as an ebook and in print. Here are the links if you’re interested:
- £8.99 for the ebook in the Amazon Kindle Store
- £8.99 for the ebook from my Payhip Store
- £12.99 for a print copy from Viva Survivors – including UK postage AND two bonus micro-zines I’ve published today!
It’s been a great project to make this book for the last six months and a thrill to present it to you today.
I define the work I do as “helping PGRs become PhDs”. Keep Going – A Viva Survivors Anthology is made for that purpose. If you have a viva in your future this book will help you know how to be ready for it. If you know someone with their viva coming up then please pass on news of the book.
Thanks for reading!