In preparation for the viva it might help to push yourself, to make that extra effort even if it’s hard. You don’t have to do a lot, push yourself, just a little.
- Push yourself to read your thesis, even if you’re bored!
- Push yourself to find out more about what to expect.
- Push yourself to read your examiners’ recent papers.
- Push yourself to practise being in the viva.
- Push yourself to believe that you can be confident of your success.
Push yourself before the viva; then when you meet your examiners the experience won’t be a surprise or a great stretch for you.