Before your viva, ask yourself what’s important about your thesis:
- What’s important in each chapter?
- What’s important about the references you cite?
- What’s important about the contribution you make in your thesis?
- What’s important for you to share with your examiners?
- What’s important for you to remember?
Focus yourself to consider what really matters about your thesis.
Remember the most important detail: you did it.
Your thesis would not exist without your work, skill, knowledge and determination.