A few years ago I used a little bit of code to make a random post link: use the link and you find yourself reading one of the 1700+ posts I’ve written! I just did that five times and got the following results:
- Average, Normal, Typical – thinking about viva expectations and how to describe them.
- How To Answer Difficult Questions – exploring how to respond in the viva.
- The Welcome Mat – reflecting on how one arrives at the viva.
- The Extra Mile – considering how you can view the work of your PhD.
- Variables – musing on what differs between vivas.
If you find yourself with five minutes to spare one day and are looking for something to help with the viva, then the random post link could be interesting.
If you want to spend five minutes every day reading something to help your viva then subscribe and get each new post sent to you when it goes on the site.