Every year on the blog I finish by sharing a few days of my favourite posts from the year. We start 2020’s round-up with the important topic of viva preparation, and posts that cover many different aspects of getting ready for the viva.
- Thoughts on Sustainable Prep – I’ve been thinking a little more about how people get ready for the viva this year, as well as what they do. This seems like a good post to start with!
- Ten 1-Minute Viva Prep Tasks – there are lots of small tasks that can help with preparation.
- Host A Mini-Viva – a simple way to help a friend with their preparations.
- Nurture, Cultivate – more on how one could get ready…
- Six Steps For Friction-free Prep – …and a little more!
- Actions Beat Hopes – some specific examples illustrating a larger point that prep is action-centred.
What will you be doing to get ready for your viva? And have you read any other helpful posts on the topic on Viva Survivors, or elsewhere, that you could share with someone who needed help?
Tomorrow: the best of my long posts from this year!