We continue the review of this year’s 350+ blog posts by exploring a handful of the longer posts I’ve written. Most days, the posts are between 150 and 200 words, but occasionally I go into greater depth or length on a point!
- Being Thankful – a reflection on a topic that’s become very important to me this year.
- Catastrophising – a story from last winter that I think about all the time!
- Exceptions – some points on viva expectations that it’s worth to reflect on.
- Solve The Right Problem – it’s good to know what you need to respond to…
- An Imposter Story – I love this story!
- A New Viva Alphabet! – a long post of short points to think about for the viva!
Brevity is good, but I really like having the space to reflect sometimes. Have you read any other long posts on the blog that you liked?
Tomorrow: we get back to keeping things brief, and I share the best of my short posts from this year!