There are lots of things in your favour when you go to meet your examiners!
- The conversation is about your research, which you know better than anyone.
- Your examiners have read your thesis, but you wrote your thesis.
- You can annotate your thesis to help details stand out in the viva.
- You can rehearse being in the viva.
- You can decide in advance how to approach responding to questions.
- And finally you have extremely relevant talent, knowledge and experience.
Individually, these are helpful for viva day. Combined, they mean you have a lot of advantages to meet any challenges you’ll face in your viva.