You could enjoy your viva. A lot of people do, and many do even if they’re nervous.
You could enjoy your viva because…
- …it’s your work and you know it better than anyone.
- …you wrote your thesis and you know what it took to make it.
- …you’re meeting two experienced academics, not two people who know nothing.
- …the viva is the last big thing you have to get done for your PhD.
- …you get to demonstrate how talented you are.
- …your PhD is almost finished and soon you can start something new.
It’s not wrong to have your reasons for being nervous, but also look for reasons why you could enjoy your viva.