Build your confidence by identifying your achievements from your PhD. There’s more than just your thesis. Reflect on the first time you…
- …gave a seminar in your department. When was it? What did you talk about?
- …delivered a talk at a conference talk. Where was it? How did it go?
- …wrote the first draft of a chapter. What feedback did you get? What did you learn?
- …networked. Who did you meet? What did you share?
- …realised you were going to finish. When was it? What prompted that thought?
Find your firsts: these are key moments in your PhD. They plot out a fantastic journey that’s brought you to today.