I’m rounding 2017 off with five days of link sharing for five different areas I’ve posted on this year. Today the focus is on acronyms and thinking tools that I think could be really useful for viva prep or thinking about your research. I love these sorts of concepts that try to help with clear thinking or providing structure. Take a look and see what you think.
- SMART Viva Prep – putting structure around your viva prep plans.
- SWOTting Up – using SWOT to help review your thesis.
- A Good INTRO – a presentation structure that helps summarise your research.
- Colour Your Thinking – using one of Edward de Bono’s thinking tools to review chapters.
- Plus, Minus, Interesting – another de Bono thinking tool inspires some review ideas.
- Dreamer, Realist, Critic – a creative thinking process that you can use to look back over your research.
Acronyms are like beautiful little bundles of help. Thinking tools can give frameworks to help direct your thinking. To my mind, both perfect places to look for viva help!
Found another post that you think is awesome? Let me know! And please share my best of 2017 posts with anyone who might need them. Retweets are always welcome!