I’m rounding 2017 off with five days of link sharing for five different areas I’ve posted on this year. Reflections is the catch-all category I have for posts which are when I’m pondering and musing over the viva. I spend a lot of time thinking about the viva and how to help people prepare for it, so it’s not all that surprising that this shows up.
- Change The Story – how are you thinking about the viva?
- 1-10-100-1000 – looking at different dates in the PhD.
- The Elephant Story – get the full picture of the viva…
- The Perfect Viva – What would a perfect viva look like?
- The Fourth Option – viva questions don’t have to only stress you out.
- The Most Important Exams (Or Not) – every exam is the most important thing ever. Except they’re not.
- When The Tide Goes Out – a reflection for the end of the PhD.
- No Accident – my first post on the daily blog, and still one of my favourites.
There will be many, many more reflections from me on the blog in 2018. I hope that some of these have helped you think about what your viva will be like. See you here in 2018: tomorrow! 😀
Found another post that you think is awesome? Let me know! And please share my best of 2017 posts with anyone who might need them. Retweets are always welcome!