In this first podcast after my house-moving hiatus I talk to Dr Stacey Habergham, who completed her PhD in Astrophysics earlier this year. Stacey did her research at Liverpool John Moores University, and is now a post-doc and outreach officer there as well. You can find Stacey on Twitter as @AstroHabs.
Stacey and I talked a bit about some of the outreach activities that she is involved with, and she very kindly sent through the following links!
- The National Schools Observatory: http://www.schoolsobservatory.org.uk/
- The Liverpool Telescope: http://telescope.livjm.ac.uk/
- University of Liverpool Physics Outreach Group (which includes the Women in Physics days): http://www.liverpoolphysicsoutreach.co.uk/
- The Ogden Trust: http://www.ogdentrust.com/
- ScienceGrrl: http://www.sciencegrrl.co.uk/
If you’ve got questions or comments about the podcast then please leave them on the post, or email me – or get in touch via the site’s Twitter account: @VivaSurvivors. And please get in touch if you would like to share your PhD and viva experiences!